Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: The bluetooth button of my play 360 makes a ra...

Counsellor
hahahi20

The bluetooth button of my play 360 makes a rattling noise

When I play music with my play 360 the bluetooth button starts to make noise, it rattles against its housing.

It even does it with the start up sound, it is very anoying becouse I payed alot of money for this speaker, and this noise just ruins the music. 

The only way to stop it is to put something against the button, to obstruct it from moving.

Do other users experience the same? and what sould I do, contact nokia? contact the place where I bought it? or does every play 360 have it? 

Sorry for my bad english, it is not my main language 

Nokia 2310>Nokia N95 8gb>Nokia N8>Nokia N900>Nokia Lumia 920
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Raoul_Duke

Re: The bluetooth button of my play 360 makes a rattling noise

Hi Hahahi20,

It sounds like you may faulty unit as I have the same speaker and don't have the issues your are describing.

How long have you had the unit for?

I would recommend either taking your unit to the place of purchase with your proof of purchase or alternatively you can take it to your nearest Nokia care point.

You can check this from the following link:

http://www.nokia.com/nl-nl/nokia-in-je-buurt

Regards

Raoul_Duke
If you find this post helpful, a click upon the white star at bottom would always be appreciated.
If it also solves your problem, clicking ACCEPT AS SOLUTION below it will benefit other users!
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
hahahi20

I have this speaker for 1 week now, it had the noise since the beginning.

It makes it especially when playing music with heavy bass.

Ill take it to my nearest carepoint, see what they say about it
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Raoul_Duke

Keep me posted!
If you find this post helpful, a click upon the white star at bottom would always be appreciated.
If it also solves your problem, clicking ACCEPT AS SOLUTION below it will benefit other users!
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
xerxse

I have the same problem with my brand new speaker! Quite disappointing :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
hahahi20

Sorry, I forgot to post updates, shame on me.

I have send the unit back to my supplier, and they send it back to Nokia Care.

I got a new one, if you have the rattleing sound (which is the sound of the bluetooth button against it's housing) you should get a new one free.

When I got the new one, I also bought a secondone, so now I have two. They both don't have that problem.

Please use plain text.