Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Re: Using the BH-907

Counsellor

Using the BH-907

I bought myself a BH-907 Reaction headset for my Lumia 920. Some remarks on usage, as the user guide is woefully insufficient:

1. What can one do with the Menu key? The user guide only mentions switching the voice guidance or ear detection off or on. Quite little for a key of its own.
  2. I have selected Nostalgia as the ring tone of my phone. For some reason the headsets BH-907 and BH-221 still use the Nokia Tune for the ring tone. How to make the headset use the same ring tone as the phone?
  3. My previous headset, BH-607, had a special, programmable, key (I could make calls to my most usual contacts just by pressing the key once or twice, really handy). This feature is not available in BH-907 but we have a Menu key with apparently no significant use. A design error?

Registered Member
damdx

Hiya,

When you pair the headset with the Nokia Lumia 920 you can assign a call action to the menu key.

You can Navigate to Settings -> Accessories -> Nokia Reaction BH-907 to see the actions that you can assign with the key.

Hopefully this has been of help.

zimeon

I've been wondering about the Nokia tune as well, would like to change that or atleast use the Phones ringtone...
Advisor
efjay01

Where can this headset be purchased, been searching for months but can't find it anywhere. Thanks.