Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Wireless Charger DT-900 with Lumia 920 tap to ...

Counsellor
Justme_Lumia

Wireless Charger DT-900 with Lumia 920 tap to open app list is not available

When I use the NFC tap to open feature on the Lumia 920 and the DT-900 wireless charger, the Nokia accessory screen setup opens, but the 'select application to open' button is greyed out and unavailable. The online manual says only nokia apps will be listed. Where can I find these apps like 'Alarm' clock which is listed in the maual?

http://www.nokia.com/us-en/support/troubleshooting/?action=singleFAQ&caseid=FA139977_en_US

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Justme_Lumia

Re: Wireless Charger DT-900 with Lumia 920 tap to open app list is not available

Never mind,

I had to reboot the phone and go back into the setup for the charger. I had to leave it on the screen for several minutes, then the app list finally displayed.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

Re: Wireless Charger DT-900 with Lumia 920 tap to open app list is not available

Interesting as from link it says that application should update upon first opening, as on mine it can't find update and the Nokia accessory screen setup never opens.

Happy to have helped forum with a Support Ratio = 42.5

Please use plain text.
Advisor
RedLumia920

I don't see my charger listed in the applications. How do I configure it? The phone is charging just fine. The link mentions General pivot page of the application. What application is this?

Please use plain text.
Advisor
RedLumia920

I guess the DT-900 I have does not have the NFC :-( That is what you get for it being FREEEE !!!

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

The DT-900 is the wireless charging pad, while the DT-910 is the actual wireless charging stand with NFC built-in additionally. The title of this thread was mistakenly titled DT-900 instead of DT-910 hence the confustion.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
jhrlay

Folks

I received the DT-910 this morning and was very excited. You can imagine how disappointed I was to find none of the 2 Lumia 920 working. One wouldn't let me chose any other app to start with NFC (the respective field in the settings was grayed out), although the weather & calendar app worked fine. The other one would let me chose the app to start, but would freeze while trying to do so tapping the NFC.

However, the good message is that I received a notification of an update for the Nokia accessories app just now and guess what, it's all working fine after the update! I can chose and successfully start apps using NFC now. Also, it is nice to see the digits and the weather icons move every few seconds now in the weather & calendar app so it does not burn into the display...

Thanks Nokia for providing this quick solution.

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Jordan82

I have received my charger stand yesterday. However, even if I choose weather & calendar to display, only the clock will be displayed but no weather or calendar event on my screen 😞 Anyone knows how to make them appear? Do I need to install an application? Thank you!
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

@Jordan82

It may just be that you haven't yet received the recent update for Accessories application as it is being rolled out.

Happy to have helped forum with a Support Ratio = 42.5

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Jordan82

Thanks for your reply. How do I,know if I have already installed this update? I have "accessories agent 1.0.3.0. Isn't it the last update?
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

[ Edited ]

You may scan (Search key-->Eye icon ...on your Phone) the QR Code for 'accessories' in here and see if any Update is available ..

Please use plain text.
Contributor
JordanDupont

[ Edited ]

OK I've checked but I already have this update! :-S But it seems I'm not alone :

http://forums.wpcentral.com/nokia-lumia-920/211439-not-showing-weather-wireless-charging-stand-lock-...

But these persons have calendar but don't have the weather but I have nothing but the clock.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
JordanDupont

[ Edited ]

Last update, I discovered that only events from today are displayed so if I save an event for today, it's displayed (I didn't know it before sorry).

However, the weather forecast still doesn't work, I've tried everything I could...

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Jordan82

Nobody can help me? Even NOKIA itself? :-(

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
slowhound

From Settings->language & region change your Regional Format to "United Stated (English)", then the weather will work.

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Jordan82

[ Edited ]

Thank you it worked!

But I have to say that it is still not a perfect solution... I'm Belgian, French speaking, and when you change the Region format to US, the dates are in English, the phone thinks my currency is Dollar and some applications think I'm in US too...

So I have to choose between Weather on screensaver or days on lockscreen and calendar in English...

OK, I understand English and not all in the phone is in English but this isn't normal! It should work with my settings!

Please use plain text.