Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Wireless Charging Stand NFC Not Working

njsokalski
Accepted Solution

Wireless Charging Stand NFC Not Working

I am trying to figure out how to configure the NFC for the DT-910 Wireless Charging Stand for my Nokia Lumia 920. It charges fine, but I cannot figure out how to get the NFC to work. When I go to the Accessories Settings, nothing is listed. Do I need to manually download something to do the configuration?

Please use plain text.
Contributor
kevinroyalty

Re: Wireless Charging Stand NFC Not Working

I'd love to know as well and i have the Lumia 928 phone. apparently there is no app already installed and i can't locate one in the windows store, nor the nokia version of the store.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
kevinroyalty

Ok, through trial and search I found the solution!

In the nokia forums, look at this post:
http://discussions.nokia.com/t5/Pool-of-Knowledge/Nokia-Windows-Phone-8-App-Updates/m-p/1640082#M242

install the lumia pusher
open the new app
select the “accessories” app and let it install (note the 928 isn’t listed, but it works)
now go to your normal “settings” and scroll down to the bottom and you’ll see “accessories nokia accessories settings”
tap your phone on the base of the stand and it will ask you to run the app (approve). You can make settings changes now for weather, clock, calendar, etc.

Kevin
Please use plain text.
Contributor
sph0308

Thanks...fixed the issue :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Robertab

[ Edited ]

I had the same thing. The PUSH app isn't available in the UK.

What I eventually found on my 925 was the NFC bit is towards the top of the phone and I need to tap it on the BASE of the charger to activate it.

If I simply put the phone in the cradle it will charge, but not activate the NFC element which is a bit of a paint and kind of defeats the object.

Please use plain text.