Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: X6 Headphones

Registered Member
simondjuk

X6 Headphones

Help, what am I missing?

I have an X6 and the earphones supplied are HS-44.  These fit directly into the phone itself (in which case I have to hold the phone almost to my face) or they fit in one end of the little square navigator.  However if they plug in there, the other end has a smaller cable port which I assume requires a cable to run from that to the phone to make it work.

Can someone tell me what cable im missing as it wasnt supplied.

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Mobile Emperor
psychomania

You aren't missing anything. The small square part you are talking about is the Nokia BH-214 bluetooth headset that connects to the phone without wires, using bluetooth.

There's should be a separate instruction leaflet in the box for the headset, if not read how to use it here:

http://europe.nokia.com/support/product-support/nokia-bluetooth-stereo-headset-bh-214-support/guides

If you don't like or want to use this bluetooth headset you can use any standard set of headphones with the X6.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
simondjuk

Thanks for the reply on this.

I got home last night and worked it out.  ive not tried it yet as it was on charge, at least I know how to use it now.

Thanks again

Please use plain text.