Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

bh-302 headset not powering up

alexane_a

bh-302 headset not powering up

Hi!

I lost my headset and found it recently, after almost a year. I plugged it to the charger, and the blue light went on, stayed on for a few seconds, then faded and disappeared. I let it plugged in for a while (a whole night), but when I tried to power it up, nothing.

Could it be that the battery is dead? Why is the light still coming on everytime I try to plug it to the charger and disappears after 2 or 3 seconds?

I found out I have to hold the middle of the volume button and the multifunction button shortly when it's plugged in to the charger to do a reset, but it was no use.

Is my headset really dead?

Thanks!

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
kirksnap

Re: bh-302 headset not powering up

Hi alexane_a, 

Since reset has been done on your headset while it is connected to the charger, this time try again doing a soft reset but do not connect it to the charger. If issues persists then it would be better to bring the headset to Nokia repair facility for an assessment of the accessory. 

Please use plain text.
alexane_a

Re: bh-302 headset not powering up

I tried that, but it didn't work either (soft reset is the thing when you press the volume button and the multifunction button together for 8 seconds, right?).

Sady, the headset is really cheap, so it would be a waste of time and money to go to Nokia and have it repaired...

Could it be the battery?

Please use plain text.