Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Which is the best Bluetooth headset in Nokia bh-50...

Advisor
FadiNasan

nokia BH-505 or BH-503

i just wanna know ur oprinions about nokia BH-505
is it better than BH-503 ?
I have 503 but sometimes when i'm sitting in an area and there is a loud sound or smth like that i can't hear the music clearly
i wanna ask if BH-505 have the same volume of sound and quality and thanQ
Mobile Visionary
no1_slumko

Re: nokia BH-505 or BH-503

I have a BH-505 but have never used a BH-503. The fact that the BH-505 is an in-ear headset helps it block out external noise and increases the bass response.

The BH-503 looks a bit too loose fitting like old school earphones. It's not easy getting the perfect position for the BH-505 but once you do then the output is amazing!

heavy movements like walking down stairs, running or fat walking will cause it to come loose; they will probably never fall off but they move out of the ear slightly then you loose the bass and external noise can then be heard.

I can only keep mine on for a little over 2 hours at a time, they get uncomfortable after a while.
Show your appreciation. Hit that kudos button real hard
Registered Member
subodh211

Which is the best Bluetooth headset in Nokia bh-503 and Nokia bh-505

plz Help me to solv this confusion i want to buy one of them bh503 and bh505 ........... plz tell me which is the better..