Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: nokia play 360 not charging

j666w

nokia play 360 not charging

my 360 play speaker is not charging  there is no led indicator when i plug a charger in  and i have tried multiple chargers for it

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

@j666w

As you are unlikely to have another Nokia device using BL-5C to check, it would seem time to return this device if still covered by warranty.

Happy to have helped forum with a Support Ratio = 42.5

Please use plain text.
j666w

i have a 2nd nokia play speaker ill try the battery

Please use plain text.
j666w

ok still not working no charging led coming on
Please use plain text.
dacarter

My daughter's 360 is doing the same thing. Was there any solution to this issue? I'm thinking there's a problem with the micro USB port.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
nj15

dacarter wrote:
My daughter's 360 is doing the same thing. Was there any solution to this issue? I'm thinking there's a problem with the micro USB port.

This may suggest a hardware problem and I do advise sending the device to a Nokia Care Centre.

To locate a Care Point near you, please use the locator which can be navigated from this page http://www.nokia.com/global/support

Good luck