Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

password forgotten for 2Gb micro Sd memory card

password forgotten for 2Gb micro Sd memory card

Hello I Forgot my password for my micro sd memory card it is @Gb and my phone model is a Nokia 6085 how do I get the password off I dont care if I have to lose my stuff
Please use plain text.
Sage
delixis

Re: password forgotten for 2Gb micro Sd memory card

AFIK, there is no way to do that even you get it format by phone. Since, there is no way to read it by a card reader.
In my old 6600 time, password has been kept on file call MCCSTORE on root folder of MMC which you can view it by notpad on PC. You have to connect your phone to PC by mass storage device mode and set you explorer to show system and hidden files. I am not sure if this one still work on your phone model.
C6-00 with 8GB MicroSD
Please use plain text.

Re: password forgotten for 2Gb micro Sd memory card

Well I just got my cell replaced because I broke my screen on the other one but its the same model, if I put the memory card in my old phone and hook it up to the computer it doesnt ask for a memory card but as soon as I put it in my new phone it asks for one. and im not sure how to do what you said before
Please use plain text.