Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

2700 classic : default opera mini not working

Contributor
solaimansadek

2700 classic : default opera mini not working

I use 2700 classic. But currently my default opera mini browser is not responding. When pressing on Browser option it doesn't open . I use v9.98 firmware. When i try to update, it shows no update available ...what can i do?
Mobile Guru
Srikanthsd

Re: 2700 classic : default opera mini not working

It is a software problem. Reinstall firmware using new Nokia Suite or goto Nokia care. Backup important data before going to Nokia care.

-------------------If this post helped you, click on accept as solution.------------------
-----------------------------Appreciate by clicking on white star.----------------------------
Contributor
solaimansadek

[ Edited ]

I have downloaded v9.98 firmware from bluenokia.com. But it shows that "can't find product code" . my product code is 0579804. What can i do ? Plz help ....

MODERATORS NOTE: Links/References to illegal software has been removed. Discussion of illegal third party software is not allowed on the forums as it could potentially damage Nokia devices and void any existing warranty. Please do not discuss or distribute illegal software on the official Nokia forums.

Mobile Guru
Srikanthsd

Hello, for your problem download Nokia Suite software from nokia.com.
Connect your phone and click software updates on Nokia Suite.

-------------------If this post helped you, click on accept as solution.------------------
-----------------------------Appreciate by clicking on white star.----------------------------
Contributor
solaimansadek

Thanks. I tried updating software using nokia software updater. As i am using v9.98 (latest version) it shows no update available. At this moment is it possible to re-install the firmware using nokia suite ? Plz help ....
Mobile Guru
ng85

U can always reinstall the firmware anytime. But remember that reinstalling will delete all ur data so pls do a full data backup. Also if u've a password on ur memory card & u don't remember it then pls don't do the update as u won't b able to use ur memory card.
U can also download latest opera mini v4.4 & v6.5 from opera site by going to m.opera.com or from ovi store. But they won't replace the default browser. If u want to use the default browser only then u'll have to reinstall the firmware.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as solution if it solves your problem.
Current Device - Nokia Lumia 1020/920
Contributor
solaimansadek

Is it possible to download firmware from nokia ? So that i can install it using third party software ... ...
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
kingblue

The only authorized way to perform software  update, is with the Nokia software, or over-the-air (from your phone).

lennon1

help me i use a nokia 2700,and it has some problem like , when i try to download some applications it doesn't work the applications is downloaded and at when finished in opening it marks applications failed  and in application i try to delete the unopening opera and it doesn't work,it may be affected by virus,and also some doesn't open like radio !!now tell me wat to do?

Mobile Guru
Srikanthsd

[ Edited ]

Download applications using Nokia store app.

If all downloaded apps doesn't open or show any error, then backup important data and reinstall the phone software using Nokia suite.

Registered Member
shivam123

my default brouser not working.i press but i not started

Ex-Moderator (Retired)
emilygreen

Hi shivam123

Thank you for posting and welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! :Cool:

These simple steps can help in a majority of cases.

Restart your phone

1. Switch your phone off
2. Remove the battery. 
3. After a few seconds, put the battery in and switch your phone on.

Reset the settings

Restore the original factory settings, go to Menu and then select Settings scroll down and look for Restore factory settings choose Settings only. If prompted for a security/lock code, enter 12345 unless you changed it. This will not delete any data saved on your phone. However, any personalization you've made will restore back to default.

Update the software

Make sure your phone is running the latest software. For downloads and assistance, refer to this link: http://www.nokia.com/global/support/software-update/belle-asha-symbian-software-update/

If my post helped you, please don't forget to click on the "White Star" and if it resolved your issue click on "Accept as Solution" :smileywink:

Nokia Lumia 920 Nokia Asha 308 Nokia 808 PureView