Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

3110c hard reset

Counsellor
apin2
Accepted Solution

3110c hard reset

Hi, I've a nokia 3110c. It's often hang just after switch on the phone. I've tried to hard reset using code*#7370# but doesn't work at all. Nothing happen when pressing those buttons. I tries pressing the other 3 keys -> *, # and power on buttons but also doesn't work. I don't know what to do and the phone always hang ...... Someone help me , plz....
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Re: 3110c hard reset

[ Edited ]

Sorry..but the Resets you are trying do not work on S40 phone like yours ...

You may try un-installing whatever applications (no longer needed or rarely used) that you can .. If possible, Format the Memory Card and start afresh. Store minimum no. of Messages on the phone. If you need to keep them Sync / Back-up on PC using the Nokia Suite

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
apin2

Then what are the reset codes of S40 phone?
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

None.

The only thing you can do  is a factory restore as mentioned on Pg. 49 of the User Guide

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
apin2

Thank you.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Pranaykoleyriju

Also I've a nokia 3110c phone...but now runing on a problem...no any themes were support..there shown that theme corrupted.I dnt understand what do I do..any one plz help me..pls,pls
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Are these themes pre-loaded or downloaded by you  ? If downloaded, You may try un-installing them using the Nokia PC Suite. Once you install the PC Suite on the PC..connect the device and open the PC Suite and select Install Applications. Select the 'theme' in the Right Hand side window and 'Delete' (Bin Icon at the top) .. Then re-download and check.

If problem remains.. you may try a Factory reset (Menu-->Settings--> Restore factory settings..) after backing-up your data..

Please use plain text.