Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

5130 Flash

en19ma

5130 Flash

HI , 

can anyone please guide me how to Flash, Reinstall software on my Nokia 5130. I get this error " Not Enough Memory" whenever i open Music Player, pics, themes etc etc. Please Help.

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Jampe

Re: 5130 Flash

Hey en19ma,

Welcome to Nokia Discussions! Please go to the browser and clear the cache. Also please synchronise pictures and other data to Nokia Suite and delete the ones from the phone you don't need.

If still not enough memory, make a back up with Nokia Suite. Type in *#7780# = soft reset, no data lost.

If it's still the same, type in *#7370# = hard reset, phone memory will be wiped. Restore back up from Nokia Suite > Tools > Restore.

Reinstall the software. The process is the same when updating, but at the end select "reinstall". 

Hope you get the phone working normally again!

Jampe

If the answer solves your issue, please click the ACCEPT AS SOLUTION button so other users can benefit from it as well. Giving a kudos (the white star) if my answer has helped will be appreciated.
Please use plain text.
en19ma

[ Edited ]

Hi Jampe,

Thanks for the prompt support, I have tried all the solutions that you have provided but none works.

It gives the following errors.

1. Theme corrupted. Unable to open.

2. Music Player/Apps give error "Not Enough Memory" when opened or accessed.

3. Phone doesnot support PC Suite or Nokia PC Suite or OVI Suite. App shows that the phone is connected but unable to read it and perform other functions like sync, backup or restore or etc.

I want to get rid of these errors. Kindly guide and advise me, ( If there is a method to Flash the cell, kindly guide formally or informally as well) Thanks !

Moderator's note: Personal email address removed. It is unwise to share personal information on a public forum.

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Jampe

Sorry to hear the phone didn't start working with the troubleshooting provided. Try to reinstall Nokia Suite and see if you get the sync and backup to work.

If nothing helps, take the device to the nearest Nokia Care point. Hope they can  get it working.

Jampe

If the answer solves your issue, please click the ACCEPT AS SOLUTION button so other users can benefit from it as well. Giving a kudos (the white star) if my answer has helped will be appreciated.
Please use plain text.