Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: 5130 XM phone memory problem

Advisor
akshaybhaskar1

5130 XM phone memory problem

Hello ppl. I just got a new nokia 5130 XM and i have a phone memory problem. I have not stored anything on my phone memory except for the ringtones and graphics which nokia gave and there is nothing else on the phone memory. When i exit my camera it says, "phone memory almost full....delete some items" and even my music player does not update its library and says that "not enough memory". So pls guys pls pls help me out as i have also tried restoring but nothing seemed to work.

Help needed!

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Azazaiyub

Make it off and put in poket..coz i gt same problm..
Please use plain text.
Teey

(Laughs)
well i dont think there is a possible solution than flashing the phone.
Please use plain text.
Advisor
clickin12

Infact there is a possible solution for that, you can get your phone memory back. i had that problem too in the past, but not now. i will post a proper guideline for you by saturday alongwith pics and a youtube video as well. your cell will get back its memory, its just a used thing copy problem. you use multimedia thing from mmc and it gets copy in phone memory. thats it!
Please use plain text.
Advisor
clickin12

Actually some files get themselves copied into the Phone Memory, and that’s why you start losing it day by day.
so you have to delete those extra files which are hidden and copied into the Phone Memory

Complete guide and solution in ebook form: http://u.bb/9BG
:smileyhappy:
or watch out this youtube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pv8H3-ts5f4

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
mzuraij

i am finding it dificult to download ur ebook. some survey is diverting the site some where else.

so cn u giv me another link. pls ya. help me out

thanx

Please use plain text.