Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: 5130 browser not working

Registered Member
oscarvarun

5130 browser not working

My Nokia 5130 Xpress music phone's browser is not working. it's not opening when clicked to open. please give a solution.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

call your provider and ask them to send the settings

If  i have helped at all a click on the white star below would be nice thanks.

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.

that's not a solution

i guess he is taking about when he updated to versión V 07.91

the browser stop working

also the update delete skins of the MPlayer.

but is there any solution to fix the browser

when click it nothing happen so ur provider is not solution that ...>.>

Please use plain text.
Advisor
gauravbareja

update to V 07.97
Please use plain text.
Contributor

My Nokia 5130 Xpress music phone's browser is not working. it's not opening when clicked to open. please give a solution.

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
zone1111

contact service centre-they flash using repairing software-100% software problem

Please use plain text.
Advisor
gauravbareja

how much would that cost?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

First try a Factory Restore..

Refer Pg. 23 of the User Guide..

http://nds1.nokia.com/phones/files/guides/Nokia_5130_XpressMusic_UG_en.pdf

Select 'Restore Settings Only'

If this does not help.. Re-install the firmware and check..

If this also does not solve the issue.. Take it to Nokia care..Not sure about the cost but may be somewhere arround Rs.350/- to Rs.400/-

--------------------------------------------------​--------------------------------------------------------​--------------------------------------------------​--If you find this helpful, pl. hit the White Star in Green Box...

Please use plain text.
Advisor
gauravbareja

how to Re-install the firmware
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Download the OVI Suite from..

http://www.nokia.co.in/support/download-software/device-software-update

and install on your PC..

Connect the phone to PC ( see that its fully charged..)..thru' USB and open the OVI Suite.. First take back-up of your data by going to Tools-->Back-up... then Goto Tools-->Software updates.. It will check if any update is available.. If so go for that..else, It will ask whether you want to re-install..do that...

--------------------------------------------------​--------------------------------------------------------​--------------------------------------------------​--If you find this helpful, pl. hit the White Star in Green Box...

Please use plain text.
Contributor

oscarvarun wrote:

oscarvarun wrote:

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Sanjay_sharma11

I hav the same problem in my nokia 2700c.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
waqarmughal

my  nokia phone 5130 browser not open plz help

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
chan5130xm

tried restore settings only as well as restore all,also updated software with latest version, redownloaded settings from vendor (BSNL). NOTHING'S WORKING. Plz help....

btw, software reboot at nokia care costs Rs.170/- Its ok but i want the fault to be found. Plz help.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Sainiboy143

I got your problem's complete solution just meet me to my email id
facebook.com/sssaini007,(username-sahil saini)
on facebook.
Please use plain text.
Advisor
hacker_006

its due to software update. Don't use default browser. Dwnld another 1 from m.opera.com.
Try to update the software
Please use plain text.
jheyannela

I already have the v 07.97  

... it's still not working...

it does not even openning..

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Barbiesingh

My mobile browser is not working properly, it creates too much problems and that's y my facebook is also not working.
Please use plain text.
Community Manager
tiny_chef

@Barbiesingh,

Welcome to Nokia Forum!

Could you provide more details such as phone model, error message, internet connection you are using? This is for us to gain more idea as to the issue you are currently having. If your phone supports WLAN, you can try to toggle between 3g or WLAN in accessing the internet. 

Nokia Lumia 1020 - nothing comes close Nokia Asha 501 - super smart pocket power 

Follow us on Twitter Watch Nokia Support Videos

Please use plain text.
Community Manager
musica

As the phone does not support WLAN, packet data is what she has to use, tiny_chef.

Barbiesingh, you have to specify what is the issue with the browser and facebook. You may also have to call your Network Operator and ask them to send the APN/Internet Settings via SMS as what was provided under the Message 2.
Nokia Lumia 1020 - nothing comes close Nokia Asha 501 - super smart pocket power 

Follow us on Twitter Watch Nokia Support Videos

Please use plain text.