Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: 5130 -c2 XPRESS MUSIC "NOT ENOUGH MEMORY" prob...

iskalabatoto

5130 -c2 XPRESS MUSIC "NOT ENOUGH MEMORY" problem

and yes i just got my phone reprogrammed (now v7.97) through some mods and NSU

BUT THE THING IS, 

I CANT ACCESS MY MUSIC PLAYER,RADIO & EQUALISER which are the main features of this phone.

it always says "NOT ENOUGH MEMORY" though i really have enough of it.(phone and memcard)

i believe that the default files such as the themes for music player are missing because of the reformat as well as the modes for the equaliser. :smileysad:(

it will be a VERY BIG HELP if you share a good& latest "BACKUP.nbf" of 5130 XPRESSMUSIC.

or if you have any suggestions it would be helpful.thanks :_

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Carltabi

Re: 5130 -c2 XPRESS MUSIC "NOT ENOUGH MEMORY" problem

Hey iskalabatoto

Welcome to the community and thanks for your comment.

Could you try a hard reset, if the problem persist then take it to a care point.

Please note that you would have to  make a backup of your data before performing this action.

Don't hesitate to contact us for further assistance. I hope this answer your question.

Your understanding is greatly appreciated on the issue concerned.

Kind regards
Carl

If this post answers your question, you can help others by clicking the green accepted solution' button.

Please ask your questions to the main board and not to my mailbox. Thank you.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
sulou

Re: 5130 -c2 XPRESS MUSIC "NOT ENOUGH MEMORY" problem

Hi, I have had this annoying problem for a while but have recently fixed it by going into my messages (emails & texts) and deleting all my unwanted attachments. It worked I now have more memory !!
Please use plain text.