Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

6300 Charger not supported?

6300 Charger not supported?

[ Edited ]
I went into the shop this arvo, an bought me a new 6300 cause it came with a free xbox 360 pro package. I came home to plug it in for charging, and it says that the charger is not supported. What's the deal? This is the same 240v Nokia charger that came in the original completely sealed box! The plastic was still heat sealed, everything wrapped nicely, and i can't even charge it. It's a genuine battery with the fancy little sticker on the back, and the charger has the funky screws and NOKIA imprinted on it. Thanks for nothin Nokia. Should have taken the Samsung package instead!

Message Edited by spazmo on 21-Dec-2007 12:11 PM
Employee
adamf

Re: 6300 Charger not supported?

There is a little chip inside the phone that if it is faulty or damaged you get this message.
If it was sealed and brand new then i would put it down to a poorly manufactured handset.
The shop needs to take this back and replace it for you.
My posts are my opinion and in no way the direct views of Nokia.
If my posts are helpful, please give me some KUDOS using the green star on the left.

Quote: "If it was sealed and brand new then i would put it down to a poorly manufactured handset."

Enough said. Never again will I buy "poorly manufactured" Nokia equipment.
Employee
adamf

For the phone to be faulty straight from the box is quite rare.
But with any process, wether it be microsoft, volvo or sony you do sometimes get errors.
What makes the company a good company is the fact they are quick to act on these errors and get them fixed or replaced as soon as possible.
If you bought another handset and it goes faulty, you will have no repair centre to take it to.
Nokia is the only one to offer walk in repair centres(and by this i mean official ones, not backstreet ones).
My posts are my opinion and in no way the direct views of Nokia.
If my posts are helpful, please give me some KUDOS using the green star on the left.