Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: ASHA 200 problems after update to v.11.56

Registered Member
rahills

Hi guys :smileyhappy: if problem still remains with ur browser+store apps, use ur phone's builtin webkit browser to download opera mini. You can browse store through opera/ can download optionally. New firmware v11.81 released for nokia 200. Try it :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
arjunmv

My phone also this problem sometimes phone is restart and browsers are not opening
Please use plain text.
trickedoutRyann

Yes you can, try exploring the net....there are lots of website instructing you on how to revert back to old firmware updates, and also sites that will let you download .ipsw files.

I made my theme, and made it as small as possible making it only about 30kb.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
mgowda

im not abale to take and launch any store aplication and ovi browser also not supporting and phone is some time hanging.
Please use plain text.
No_mi

059j4L0

Please use plain text.
No_mi

well plz tell us what to do now as my phone asha 200 is not connecting to net nor downloading after update even though iit shows E1 and browser is opening but fails to connect
Please use plain text.
P_M_Menghani

I have also updated my Asha 200 software to 11.56 but I am not facing any such problems yet, except sometimes nokia store and music store crashes sometimes.

I have also updated my browser to version 2.2.0.0.33 and it is working very well. It is similar to uc browser but is surfing faster than uc....

I have problems only with the crashing of nokia store and music store which happens only when downloading is running simultaneously while I am exploring nokia store or music store.
Please use plain text.
P_M_Menghani

I have now updated it to version 11.81 but my problem of music store and nokia store still persists...
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
VRCR

Hi,

I too faced the same problem. I brought Nokia200 Dual Sim mobile a week ago. I am trying to connect a Nokia Mail from the day 1. Its giving READ IT & Accept options. Once u accept, it throws an error.

Today, i tried with SIM2, still same problem.

Then, i tried with SIM1 again. Its giving the list of all mail accounts. 

But, most of the times, its through an error as "Communication Error, Try Later"

Any suggestions from Nokia..!!

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Samblessed

I couldn't use my asha 200 phone to browse any longer after trying to update software with the phone. I tried hard reset, flashing etc. It didnt work. Whats the next step as i can no longer surf the net with my phone? Here's the code 059J4L8
Please use plain text.
Contributor
greatz

Hi,
I have the same problems - My Internet Nokia browser doesn't start again after update t.....this nokia asha 200 is a cheat,many app other phone n version is nt compatable with asha 200 and it always give problem after updating,i guess is not by force to do double sim or release this product,if they can not guarantee is efficiency.

V 11.81
20-08-12
RM-761
(c) Nokia
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Jennydjenniferm

Why do i keep receiving this message when trying to download opera mini;that the application is not from a trusted user?
Please use plain text.
Jummon

now the main problem is still there, Nokia Browser, mail,chat can't open.. What i do?
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
ahmed6153004

Nokia asha is best
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
zain555

I have nokia 200. I updated my nokia browser and after update when i load nokia browser it shows (Conflicting Applications>show items>nokia browser) after that i updated my device software into ( v11.81 ) but nokia browser can't work . After that i also reset factory setting but the problem can't solved .
Then what i do?
Please use plain text.
emusan

It first of all start with social network it stop working suddenly and later after updated my browser it stop working also, it wil say conflict browser. Pls what can i do?
Please use plain text.
Bashmaitable

11.61 is better bt hav problem wt it
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
solved

First download uc browser from the store or from pc and install it on ur device then search in google nokia browser 2.0 java then go to nokia disscusion site there u'll find a link and use the old browser and don't upgrade ur browser.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Karthik4492

no install... Please help me
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
adeno

Even i too have that same problem
But this come to an end for me
I cleared it