Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: ASHA 200 problems after update to v.11.56

PUsa

Hi:i am james by name,am also havin problem with my nokia browser.its nth startin wat wil i do.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
ngala

i just followed the instruction given on ones problem about the browser not working after update but no solution. In my own it will display conflicting aplication and will show nokia xpress only, please help!
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
ngala

059K933
Please use plain text.
krzkips

[ Edited ]

untill today my problem still do not resolve!...i think is better we just throw this product to the river!...for nokia support, useless if you all introduce new update software but can not solve the problem we have...:smileyfrustrated:

Moderator note: Removed words that are inappropriate in the thread.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
blessin1

059J4L8
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
blessin1

Am having the same problem with my nokia browser and there are alot of things i need to do via this browser. Pls do some thing
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
excelphones

Nokia Asha 200 Browser Fault Corrected

Nokia Asha 200 Browser Fault Corrected

See the full story

gistmeblog.blogspot.com

The Problem:

I have a dual SIM Nokia Asha 200 

I thought if I don't have credit on one SIM I can simply switch to the second SIM. It wasn't that simple, the phone browser and email accounts stopped working. Yeapa! What have I done! Calm down man I told myself. After re-configuring the email accounts on one of the SIM, I was happy to have my emails working again. 

It took quite a while before I could get the browser working again. In summary, this was what I did:

1. I connected the phone to my laptop using the USB cable.

2. I downloaded and install Nokia PC Suite 7.1.180.94

You can download at: www.nokia.com/global/support/nokia-pc-suite 

3. I updated the phone software

And voila my browser was back and better.

After a mains failure and I had a very important mail to send, I decided to use the phone to connect to the Internet and send the mail. Oops I couldn't the Nokia PC Suit Internet function required configuration.

To cut a long story short, I downloaded and installed Nokia Suite 3.5.34

You can download it at: www.nokia.com/global/support/nokia-suite

I have the two Nokia applications running on my laptop

... And we lived happily ever after.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
059j4p7

My mobile code is 059j4p7
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
RUTEREN

hi, 

i have nokia asha 200 and its updated with the v.11.56 but it still cant take videos. camcorder is working but after

finishing recording it shows. file format dosn't supports.. plz help.

regards

ruteren

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
ayushsingh

update nokia asha 200
Please use plain text.
Community Manager
tiny_chef

Hi ayushsingh,

Welcome to Nokia Forum!

To update your phone software, you can use the Nokia Suite. You can check the website for tutorials or demo on how to update your device. You can also check NokiaSupportVideos on Youtube. 

Final Banner
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
shadowzaiphon

Hii .. Im shadowzaiphon
i have an asha 200 ... Afta i updated the phone restarted and it was fine .. In the evening when i was on uc browser , me phone crashed and i couldnt put it off by pressing the button .. So i did it manually by removing and placing the battery back in ... When i put it on nokia store and social icons wasnt there .. And also internet would not open .. It dint even come on .. All the internal themes were gone and also calculator was nowhere to be seen ... Plzzzz help ... Nokia if you could update to a new software or go back to an old software i will be a happy customer ...
Please use plain text.
Community Manager
tiny_chef

Hi shadowzaiphon,

Sorry to hear that. You can try to reinstall the software of the phone using the Nokia Suite to regain back the applications that were removed. Once you have plug in your device, go to SW Updates section and check for updates. If there is no update yet for your device, you will have the option to reinstall the software by clicking on the highlighted text "reinstall".

If you need further assistance on how to do this, you can check the website below for video tutorials:

www.nokia.com/nokiasuite

Final Banner
Please use plain text.
exterminator

[ Edited ]

059J4K5

Please use plain text.
tattoum

this is 100% working solution :

download ucbrowser attached below and install it to your asha 200 using nokia suite then start ucbrowser and
open the following link  to download Nokia Browser from there:

http://download.browser.ovi.com/

Please use plain text.
japoy_pogi14

I have a problem with my Nokia asha 200... When I use a themes that I download, the other application corrupted and my phone hang and it started to black out.... And when I update my browser I can't access internet... I think it because of the update... Help me please to access the internet again.
Please use plain text.
japoy_pogi14

Yeah we have the same problems... Nokia update is fake, it makes my phone to become a toy not a phone...
Please use plain text.
manojpandey

059J4P7

Please help at the earliest.

Thanks.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Srgt1995

Well I was a Nokia user..Recently my friend bought this Nokia asha 200..when She updated the phone,she not only lost nokia browser,but also nokia store as well as the preloaded apps like e-mail,social app,nokia music,etc!..and the worst part She also lost all the preloaded themes,ringtones,wallpapers,etc..now since there are no themes left,the phone is full white with blue at the bottom and any text displayed is white as well!..Moreover when she told me to repair her via nokia suite,the phone just got updated and nothing came back as was expected..reinstalling the firmware was useless as well!...downloaded some apps via pc and luckily,one app wanted nokia browser to be downloaded so continued and got the browser back but when I opened it it always showed check "time and security" as it failed to create a secure connection,date was perfect,so opened the security and under "authority certificates",every certificate was missing except 3 Nokia certificates!...moreover under "device updates",when I clicked "Downld.software",it showed "no software update provider found"....my very old Nokia 7210c,"my ex phone" works perfectly compared to the brand new asha series!...What a pity,Nokia!!...moreover,the nokia care executives were inappropriate regarding the issue!!..Thank god,I shifted to Sony's Xperia and am very happy with their service!...once I faced a petty issue with one of the system apps on Sony and repairing the phone via Sony update service solved the problem...I think Nokia was the best back in 2008..but now,things have changed..owning a lumia phone was a complete disaster as well!
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
emilygreen

Please use plain text.