Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: After updating im & mail is not working proper...

Contributor
2730classic

After updating im & mail is not working properly in my 2730 classic

Before few days i am accesing my emails and instant massages service but after updating my 2730classic my email and im service is disabled
in emails i got only ovi a/c n other a/c before updating there is all yahoo, gmail, msn etc a/c r available.

Same in my massaging only ovi massenger is showing now and before updating there is all windows live, yahoo massenger r available.
Any 1 plz help me out 4m this type of trouble.
Please use plain text.
Ex-Technical Expert (retired)

Re: After updating im & mail is not working properly in my 2730 classic

Hi,

Sorry to hear your issue.

Please remember always need to backup before updating.

You can use Nokia ovi service for this.

Can you give me so information to study this case:

1. I need to know which countryyou live

2. Which sw versions he has upgraded from and to

3. The product code of the phone (7 digit under the battery)

4. by which method has he upgraded the software? – FOTA, NSU, or at the Service Centre?

Br

Mahyav

Please use plain text.
Contributor
2730classic

Thanx 4 ur reply i live in india i have updated version 9 to 10.45 with my phone up date option in setting by internet.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
2730classic

My product id was 0585316 i have got success to setting my email normally but still im having problem in my instant massaging service only ovi service is available there if i try to upgrade it reply has shown to me that service is currently unavailable.
Plz help me 4 same.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
2730classic

In my handset ovi application is also not working when i try to open it or update it on screen shown as CONFLICTING APPLICATIONS if i press yes then my phone get restart what could i do.
Plz help me.
Please use plain text.
Ex-Technical Expert (retired)

Hi,

It si quite possible that your phone is not premium  messaging. So please call your operator for instant messaging issue.

Br

Mahayv

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
ajmujaa

Hi, I am from Sri Lanka, after I update the SW version to 10.45 I lost the built in mail service in my nokia 2730 Classic phone. Can anyone pls tell me how can I get it back.

Thanks a lot

Please use plain text.