Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Re: Anti virus for asha 201

Counsellor
Me_Nakai
Accepted Solution

Anti virus for asha 201

I have Nokia asha 201 . Is there any free anti virus for my handset. I am already going to install kaspersky, netqin etc. but it's not download properly. Now what can I do. 

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

You do NOT need any anti virus as your device can't get infected with virus.. Just do not 'burden' your device ..

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

Farby is correct.

Please read this article for extra information on why anti-virus is not required for Symbian and Series40 devices: http://discussions.nokia.com/t5/Pool-of-Knowledge/Should-I-worry-about-viruses-or-malware/td-p/10961...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Me_Nakai

Thank You

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

you're most welcome :smileyhappy:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
ackstonica

pls is there anti-virus for asha 202?
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

[ Edited ]

@ ackstonica - As mentioned in the link provided by adrianhughes ..you do NOT need any ..

Please use plain text.