Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Anyone facing signal problems with Nokia 206 d...

wery

Anyone facing signal problems with Nokia 206 dual sim.. please gather here

I recently bought this Nokia dual sim 206.  And so many problems.  This was not expected from nokia

1. Poor signal. Call drops and voice call problems. Very annoying signal problem. Many a times signal is lost.  Not with other phones.

2. low ringtone volume. Have to keep phone upside down so than ring can be heard.

3. camera sounds cant be turned off

4. PC Suite doesnt connect with 206

5. My other phone's 0.3 VGA camera zooms better quality images than this 1.3.

Really a **bleep** phone .. regretting why i bought it... I liked it initially because of design. But design is not all what one looks in a feature phone.

Rest all problems kept aside, signal is the worst problem..

Nokia give my money back and take this phone back..

Even if you have solutions for some of the software glitches by whatever **bleep** is that FOA, who cares? i didnt buy a feature phone to buy these hasles along with it.. Firmware update for android is understood.. but S40? go to hell...

Those who have similar problems please reply...

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

Re: Anyone facing signal problems with Nokia 206 dual sim.. please gather here

First of all you dont buy a phone because of its design.
Secondly asking for your money back here wont work.

Poor signal- how old is your sim card? This may be the cause.
Low ringtone- check the profiles and volumes settings.
Camera sound- This cant be turned off.

If  i have helped at all a click on the white star below would be nice thanks.

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.
Contributor
ArunNair

yes am also facing call drops problem n nokia 206 dual phone. its only 3days old finally i gave to nokia care they take my phone for checking and inform me to wait for one day. i hope nokia will give me a new phone......
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

[ Edited ]

ArunNair wrote:
yes am also facing call drops problem n nokia 206 dual phone. its only 3days old finally i gave to nokia care they take my phone for checking and inform me to wait for one day. i hope nokia will give me a new phone......

Check THIS

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
bilalhussain248

[ Edited ]

Brother i am facing same problems ..specially low ringtone volume is a headache for me..if u find any solution please tell me at this email.. 

Moderator's note: E-mail address was removed. It is unwise to publish personal contact information on a public forum.

Please use plain text.