I recently bought this Nokia dual sim 206. And so many problems. This was not expected from nokia
1. Poor signal. Call drops and voice call problems. Very annoying signal problem. Many a times signal is lost. Not with other phones.
2. low ringtone volume. Have to keep phone upside down so than ring can be heard.
3. camera sounds cant be turned off
4. PC Suite doesnt connect with 206
5. My other phone's 0.3 VGA camera zooms better quality images than this 1.3.
Really a **bleep** phone .. regretting why i bought it... I liked it initially because of design. But design is not all what one looks in a feature phone.
Rest all problems kept aside, signal is the worst problem..
Nokia give my money back and take this phone back..
Even if you have solutions for some of the software glitches by whatever **bleep** is that FOA, who cares? i didnt buy a feature phone to buy these hasles along with it.. Firmware update for android is understood.. but S40? go to hell...
Those who have similar problems please reply...
If i have helped at all a click on the white star below would be nice thanks.
22-02-2013 6:10 - edited 22-02-2013 6:10
yes am also facing call drops problem n nokia 206 dual phone. its only 3days old finally i gave to nokia care they take my phone for checking and inform me to wait for one day. i hope nokia will give me a new phone......