Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Arrow Icon on Nokia 6111??

Contributor

Arrow Icon on Nokia 6111??

An arrow icon has appeared at the top of my screen. It is a horisontal line with the arrow head pointing vertically upwards. What is it and how do I remove it?
Please use plain text.
Counsellor

Re: Arrow Icon on Nokia 6111??

It might be "call divert", which means all your incoming calls are redirected automatically to other number, usually to your voicemail. To check the status of diverting choose Settings from menu, > Call settings> Call divert> ... >Check status or if you want not to divert anymore > Cancel.
Please use plain text.
Contributor

Thanks, that's what it was.......
Please use plain text.

20-Jun-2006
03:20 PM
amigo wrote:
It might be "call divert", which means all your incoming calls are redirected automatically to other number, usually to your voicemail. To check the status of diverting choose Settings from menu, > Call settings> Call divert> ... >Check status or if you want not to divert anymore > Cancel.

I have had this same probelm of a horizontal line with upward pointing arrow which just appeared suddenly yesterday. I have followed your instructions, deleted all missed calls and cancelled all call diverts, but it is still there!
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

How to delete the call divert number

Model No. - Nokia 6070
Please use plain text.

20-Jun-200612:58 PM
jwulster wrote:
An arrow icon has appeared at the top of my screen. It is a horisontal line with the arrow head pointing vertically upwards. What is it and how do I remove it?

I think it means you tried to send a message but it didn't go, maybe because you were out of range. You will find it in your outbox. Either send it or delete it and the icon will disappear!

Norah
Please use plain text.