Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Asha 200 Memory Issues

rohitdassani

Asha 200 Memory Issues

Hi,

I am trying to download new games from Ovi but the internal memory is full with the existing games. Well, I have a 8gb memory card. Is there anyway that the games could be installed in the memory card and not the internal memory??

There is no move option when it comes to games!

Rohit

Registered Member
sumit_mishra

Re: Asha 200 Memory Issues

I own a Nokia Asha 200 and I have been facing similar problems of low phone memory. However, I have nothing in the phone memory, except for about 500kb messages and around 140 contacts. Can anyone please tell me how to free some memory?

Professor
malange007

Re: Asha 200 Memory Issues

Hello sumit and Rohit

Sad to hear your experiencing such issue with the Asha 200. Usually when you install the application on the phone you are prompted to select where would you like to install the application. As i am only using the phone for calls and texts so hard for me to comment on that. If the prompt is not coming up on the time of installation then its better to use asha what it was meant for .Calls and Texts :smileyhappy: and play the few games that are in the phone memory.

Hope this helps you
Join my movement to bring a change in NOKIA for good by supporting my FORUM
http://discussions.europe.nokia.com/t5/Eseries-and-Communicators/NOKIA-MODERATORS-ONLY/td-p/1318965