Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Asha 202 Auto keygaurd

Contributor
MuhammadAwais

Asha 202 Auto keygaurd

my Nokia Asha202 auto locked in 10 sec. is there any option like old nokia models to set the auto lock timer by manually?
Posted from Facebook
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

On "Touch&Type" phones, autolock is always 'On' and set to a fixed time, in order to prevent accidental key presses when user forget to lock the screen.

If  i have helped at all a click on the white star below would be nice thanks.

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.
Contributor
guilliam

this is a very bad feature. should have in the menu settings to switch how many seconds of inactivity should the auto lock.

for example, i download in the SHOP, it takes a while specially it only connects on gprs, then it auto locks

Please use plain text.
Contributor
guilliam

does nokia has any plans adding this on their firmware update in the future?
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

Hi Guilliam,

We are not aware of any changes until firmware updates (if any more are), are released to the end user. If you wish to have this feature, you can always leave feedback with Noka directly by clicking the Nokia Support link at the bottom of this page. This is a user to user forum only so you'll have better luck reaching them that way.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Contributor
MuhammadAwais

yes Nokia should Add this option
Posted from Facebook
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
singhnsk

Doesn't increasing the backlight timeout increases the auto-lock time too? Just an idea. I'm not sure about it.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
guilliam

, wait until you own an asha 202. NO, it doesnt have an optin in prolonging the backlight too. the menu of this asha 202 is for me, poorly designed.

i have been using nokia since 1992. even by the time sms were not available. that makes 20+ years? compared to your 5+?

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
rainbow20

I would like to lengthen the locking time of my new Nokia 202 - it locks itself after a few seconds and this is much tt fast!  Is it not possible to choose a longer time for the phone to remain active?

Please use plain text.
Contributor
guilliam

it doesnt have that option. doesnt look like nokia is making or will be making a software update either! after numerous hours i spent talking with their support bottom line is that they appear NOT to be interested in developing revisions to the software of this phone. sad but true, its a nice PAPER WEIGHT :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
BenzNarankz

Am a lover to Nokia technologies but i now hate coz when i bought my Nokia Asha 202 touch, i later realised that the keypad lock is too short! When i am on the web it just lock.
When viewing sam fotos it just locks faster...
DOES THE NOKIA COMPANY HAVE PLANS ON EDITTING THE SOFTWARE AND INCLUDING THE FUNCTIONALITY OF ADJUSTING DISPLAY N KEY LOCK DURATION? This itches me.
Please use plain text.