Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Re: Asha 206 Nokia Xpress browser issue

Registered Member
tiga105

Asha 206 Nokia Xpress browser issue

[ Edited ]

please my nokia asha 206 has a problem accessing internet using nokia xpress browser it ask me to correct time and date and yet my local time is correct wat should i do it is stressing

Moderator's note: We amended the subject as the post was moved to the most appropriate board.

Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

have u tried uninstalling then reinstalling? also check that u are up to date with the latest firmware for your device.
Mobile Sensei
Abi99

In that case, normally, the certificate authorities got lost. Because Nokia Xpress is a proxy based browser and connects securely with a computer in the USA. One solution is a complete refurbish of the software. Because your phone lacks a USB port (officially), the answer is to bring it back to your dealer who in turn sends it over to a local but genuine Nokia Care Centre.

Aynway, because you do not have time for that, let us double-check your configurations settings. For this we need your Internet APN. If you do not know that: Which network operator do you use, in which country? Are you on pay-as-you-go (prepaid) or pay monthly?