Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Asha 300 solution for touchscreen

Counsellor
palaidniex

Asha 300 solution for touchscreen

Is there some solution for touchscreen?

I'm not alon, my collegues who have this Phone model have the same problem - whyle talking the phone touchscreen starts apps, internet links etc touching to the ear...

Is there some solutiofor this? Only that somehow works is lock the buttons after making a call before putting it to the ear...

It IS NOT normal...

Nokia 1611, 2210, 3110, 5110, 6210, 6310, 6310i (up to these models totally satisfied)
Then don't remember model, then E50 (mostly happy), then N97 mini - phone with briliant keyboard, but poor touchscreen, then business phone E07, phone that can not make a photo of contract, invoice or business card. poor design of usb port and 5 months at service did it - my nowadays phone is Apple. Company gave me Asha 300, so frustrating, that I use my old E50 instead...
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
ng85

Re: Asha 300 solution for touchscreen

Dial any number & put your finger near the top part of the phone above the screen. The screen should go dark as there is a proximity sensor there. If it doesn't then contact the nearest authorised Nokia Care Centre in your area.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as solution if it solves your problem.
Current Device - Nokia Lumia 1020/920
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
crispy

good advice would never have known!
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
vicky237

I have found that wire connection of touch screen digitizer is loose, if  i press top right area (not screen) of phone with thumb then touch is working fine. So better you replace the touch screen digitizer (Not Display LCD). It will solve 100 % of touch problem of your phone.

Regards

Mr. Singh

Please use plain text.