Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Asha 302 & MfE: "Failed to authenticate with s...

Counsellor
cynik606

Asha 302 & MfE: "Failed to authenticate with server"

Hi,

I have Nokia Asha 302, fw v.14.78, MfE v.1.0.5.

Problem:

In most cases sync fails with error:

[ERROR] - Thu Oct 04 14:22:24 GMT+01:00 2012: Unexpected exception running SynchronizingState. Exception details: ay: Failed to authenticate with server, please check login details

You can see it on attached file.

Later appears screen width credential, I only press "Save" button and sync goes perfectly.

What is going on?

Additionally I've reviewed log file and I found these errors:

[ERROR] - Thu Oct 04 14:09:55 GMT+01:00 2012: Unexpected exception java.io.IOException: 40-Error in HTTP operation

[ERROR] - Thu Oct 04 14:11:03 GMT+01:00 2012: Error in getActiveIdleSummary. Exception details: java.lang.NullPointerException

[ERROR] - Thu Oct 04 14:11:32 GMT+01:00 2012: Error folder may not be null in SyncingCollectionFactory::borrowCollection destroying syncing collection for folder null

[ERROR] - Thu Oct 04 14:12:48 GMT+01:00 2012: Unexpected exception running CheckingPimChangesState.. Exception details: java.lang.IllegalStateException: store with key is not being reference counted in SyncingCollectionFactory::returnCollection

And there is also one truncated (message ends just with "t" letter):

[DEBUG] - Thu Oct 04 14:22:24 GMT+01:00 2012: Response message: Unauthorized ( The server requires authorization t

Please help me, I've 20 pieces of this phone in company and all with the same error :smileysad:

BR,

Please use plain text.
robert_cz

Re: Asha 302 & MfE: "Failed to authenticate with server"

any idea? I have the same problem without solution.

Please use plain text.