Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Asha 308 interet call

Registered Member
Lota

Asha 308 interet call

[ Edited ]

:confused:

Hi'

With Asha 308, can chat, brows, dial with Service provider, SMS all there except IP calling facility like Skype, Yahoo Voice.

I have serch OVA, there is no compatible apps.

Please kindly guide me, what application to use to make voice call (Skype, yahoo, Nimbuzz,...)

Tks

Please use plain text.
Professor

None

You can find the S40 models compatible with VoIP from here, http://www.developer.nokia.com/Community/Wiki/VoIP_support_in_Nokia_devices#Support_in_Series_40_dev...

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Lota

:whistling: Tks Lot, In that web page Asha 308 is out of list, I have given try with downloading SIP_VoIP_3_1_Settings_Symbian_3_v1_0_en.sis,

it says that it's not suported file format.

Please use plain text.
Professor

Asha is not Symbian but S40, you cannot run .sis there only .jad/jar files

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Lota

So that mean, I do not have any chance to get IP call facility with this handset? :crying:

Please use plain text.
Professor

seems so

Please use plain text.