Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Asha 309

Registered Member
RMendoza

Asha 309

The dictionary on my Nokia Asha 309 is in Chinese. I cannot use it therefore. How can you help me Nokia? I want it to be in english so i can use it. :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
singhnsk

Can't do anything. Dictionary is usually not pre-installed in the English variants of Nokia phones so you can't do anything. Better just forget that it even has a dictionary :/
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
Abi99

Or said differently: Nokia offers only a chinese dictonary, and only if your phone offers chinese as language. If you need a dictonary with more languages and/or opposite direction, I recommend to go for a Symbian Belle device like the Nokia 700. Its built-in dictonary helped me very often, already.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
Srikanthsd

Hi there are dictionaries available at Nokia store.
Look for one made by dictionary9.

Hope this helps.

-------------------If this post helped you, click on accept as solution.------------------
-----------------------------Appreciate by clicking on white star.----------------------------
Please use plain text.