Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Asha 311 radio application does not close.

mukesh0690
Accepted Solution

Asha 311 radio application does not close.

The radio application in my asha 311 does not close. I tried using the back button first, but when I swiped the screen the radio showed up so I used the end call button and then it showed "Radio Off". But then again when I swiped to check whether the radio has closed, the radio came up once again. I tried switching off the mobile and turning it on. That didn't help either. Tried connecting, disconnecting the headsets and i still have the radio open. I am unable to close it. Any suggestions?

Its only a week since I bought the Nokia Asha 311 and this is the first ever problem that I am facing.

Please use plain text.
Professor
satyam384

@mukesh0690:

connect the earphones first and now ON it(open the radio application)  then OFF it(u will find a stop button symbol over there)  and remove the earphones.

Please use plain text.
mukesh0690

@satyam384:

I tried your suggestion, still the radio stays on. When I don't unplug the earphones, the radio starts playing when I swipe the screen.
Please use plain text.
Professor
satyam384

@mukesh0690:

Then reset your phone.remember this delete your personal data so backup your contact and messages mainly to your memory card,and then RESET your phone.

after doing that your phone restarts,now dont open the radio application and check whether its showing on or off when u swipe the screen. 

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
singhnsk

Hey, its nothing wrong. You've added shortcut to radio on the swipe screen. That's why it shows you the radio screen :smileyvery-happy:

change the shortcut to something else (dialler) and that's it :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.