Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Asha 311

Registered Member
nickz

Hi, how do you add music, pictures and videos to asha 311?

Please use plain text.
tejasvi

Re: Asha 311 - Whatsapp

[ Edited ]

hello.
Am unable to connect whatsapp in ASHA 311.
While am confirming my number, it's showing an error.
Can u please guide me for solving dis problem

Moderator's note: We have provided a subject-related title to help other forum users easily view and respond to this post.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
ng85

Re: Asha 311 - Whatsapp

As you are getting error in confirming the number, its error either on WhatsApp end or your operator. You need to contact them in this regard.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as solution if it solves your problem.
Current Device - Nokia Lumia 1020/920
Please use plain text.
Coralloza

Asha 311

I bought Asha 311 from Finland and in that language pack there is not Spanish. Is it possible to add Spanish language from somewhere into my phone? 

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

You need to ask your local Nokia Care whether they can install the language pack. It can't be done by a User ...

Please use plain text.
Coralloza

[ Edited ]

Nokia´s way to "block" different marketing areas by language packs *bleep*...no more Nokia for me. Thanks.

Moderator's note: We have edited your post to remove inappropriate word.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
parwinder

An update came to my nokia asha 311 web browser to download a 2.2.0 browser i had got an old 2.0 browser
Please use plain text.
ikunzz

Re: Asha 311 Mobile data Authentication failed

Hello all, I really need your help with this. My 311 keeps bringing the mobile data authentication failed stuff since this morning. I have tried the reset settings stuff by using the dial up suggested by one of us. It worked once before but now its failed. Also, 3.5G icon is not appearing.

Hope my English is good and someone can assist.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
akki2438230

i request NOKIA to kindly apply minimizing feature to asha 311 in next software upgrade
Please use plain text.
nishtha23

hi!
i am a new user to the site and i have a problem like you had.....i.e. i am not able to find the square root option on my cell asha 311 .as a matter of fact no option .if only you could help me with it ...please waiting for ur reply plzzzz help !!!!!
Please use plain text.
aleisha11

nishtha23 wrote:
hi!
i am a new user to the site and i have a problem like you had.....i.e. i am not able to find the square root option on my cell asha 311 .as a matter of fact no option .if only you could help me with it ...please waiting for ur reply plzzzz help !!!!!

Nokia Asha 311 supports basic or standard calculator only. If you have brilliant ideas that will also benefit other users, you may share this with the proper department. You may reach them through here: https://ideasproject.com/

Hope this helps. :smileyhappy:

Nokia Lumia - the fastest growing smartphone

If this or any post answers your question, please remember to help others by pressing the 'Accept as solution' button.

Please use plain text.
OakdaOLdMaN

Please make asha 311 an exceptional java phone. Give it the ability to minimise, please ;-(:-|
Please use plain text.
Contributor
xoms

you are wrong

nokia asha support multi-tasking. many of this application run on its background.

multi-tasking mean run over more than one or two apps at same or simultaneous time, so if any of phone is able to do that so that mean it is a multi-tasking phone or mobile.

many people mistake that or does not know the mean of multi-tasking, so they do mistakes.

if you want to know that is nokia asha 311 is able to do multi-tasking or not then please dial customer care of nokia india, they know better.

i asked them and got the solution.

Saikat shome
Please use plain text.
Advisor
Antijudischen

wi-fi and data packets

hi, I got a little problem with my 311. I tried browsing the internet with wi-fi but the devices request data packets even if already connected to wi-fi and data packet switch already disabled. as well as the opening nokia store to get an application that I want. so that my pulse was so fast exhausted.

i'am from Indonesia..

so please guidance and assistance to me from the moderator and expert nokia..

thanks Regard :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
singhnsk

This is a known issue present in DP2 devices. When your operator sends you configuration settings, if you save them or discard them, the problem will appear where many apps just stop connecting over WiFi.
So all that you can do is to restore the device back to factory settings (full restore) and then add the configuration settings manually and don't accept settings sent by the operator.
Please use plain text.
Sage
JonathanMR

i have this bug configuring the internet and etc manually if i accept the configurationg send with the operador work perfect the nokia browser and all conectend only with wifi :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
vdb0094

mee tooo...ø
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
abaiz_qureshi

my asha 311 wifi strenth is too low..
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Q_Bomber

Re: Asha 311 Software Crash. Please help !!

Hello, I just recently bought a Nokia Asha 311 and then decided to perform a software update. While the update was on-going, I accidently pressed the power button. Now my phone won't connect and the Device Recovery Option is not working too. My phone displays a TEST MODE logo only. Pleae help.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Re: Asha 311 Software Crash. Please help !!

[ Edited ]

Q_Bomber - Remove the Battery for a couple of minutes..Insert and see if the phone switches ON. If not, then you need to visit Nokia Care ...

Please use plain text.