Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Asha 501 - Can't set individual contact ring tone ...

Sage
vsai
Accepted Solution

Asha 501 - Can't set individual contact ring tone and no profiles

I cannot see any profiles in my asha 501. I need to manually adjust every time the settings, I can only see the silent option beside the mobile data pack.

Also, can't set indiviual contact ringtone, not sure if other phones in asha series support this

Please use plain text.
Sage
vsai

Re: Asha 501 - Can't set individual contact ring tone and no profiles

Plz share your opinion on this one...
Please use plain text.
Professor
satyam384

@vsai : 

I think you don't check the settings. 

The option to set individual ringtone is possible in asha 501. Its an asha but can do MORE.

Go to a contact open it,swipe from down tap on edit and now again swipe from down and tap on ADD DETAILS and there u find a RINGTONE option select on that and choose your favourite one.  :smileyhappy: 

Please use plain text.
Sage
vsai

Wow..Kudos men..it worked..I never explored this one...Thanks for the help satyam384..its been a long time I'm waiting for this solution...
Please use plain text.
Professor
satyam384

@ Vsai :

Thank you for the words :smileyhappy: 

Please use plain text.
vksharma

Thank you for the information

VK
Please use plain text.