Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Asha 501 Themes

Sage
vsai

Asha 501 Themes

I cannot see any themes for asha 501 themes. Are they not yet released or we cannot expect any themes for this platform.

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Battōsai

Re: Asha 501 Themes

Hi vsai,

Welcome to the forum!

The Nokia 501 doesn't have an option to set a theme. However, you can set a wallpaper for the lock screen and the home screen. To do this just go to the Settings, look for Personalisation and then change the wallpaper set under the Home Screen or Lock screen.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have another concern.

Nokia Lumia 1020 - nothing comes close Nokia Asha 501 - super smart pocket power 

Follow us on Twitter Watch Nokia Support Videos

Please use plain text.
Sage
vsai

thx for your reply.

I cannot set my personalised pic as background screen.

however, I can set my personal pic as screenlock.

even after the software update, we cannot expect any themes....?

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
keang

I am a Nokia customer, I have been use Nokia for long time ago and then I used other brand but now I decided to use Nokia because I think now it will be better. However this afternoon I bought a new Nokia Asha 501 and expected that it would be nice but what a **bleep**! how a phone can't change the home screen? I am wrong to choose this brand. Nokia deserve this low market.........:thumbdown:

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Nightrider421

First of all thanks for Whatsapp the next problem is themes are available at store but when i download it they shows there is no app to open this file why is it happening can we expect any updation for that too?????
Please use plain text.
Sage
vsai

Asha 501 doesn't support themes. It appears that the app publisher published it incorrectly. Please note that we can only change wallpaper and background for asha 501.
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
baghail

same problem here cant set my personalised pic as
background screen. was hoping it to be fixed in update but all in vain.
Please use plain text.
Sage
vsai

expected new wallpapers for homescreen background and lock screen in the software update....:smileysad:
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
itsrohit

Hi Guy's,

Nokia Asha 501 is pretty good model of urs. Its the best at its prices range. I am very satisfied with this product. 

The only thing that i would like to see in this cell is the support for themes.  Is this feature in the pipe line?

~Rohit

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
ashokaaa

lots of features is missing in nokia asha 501 please update it
Please use plain text.
Sage
vsai

after the update, we are able to set our personalised pic as homescreen. Till we receive any themes we can adjust with this feature.

Hope in future updates asha platform supports the themes also.

Thanks to nokia team.

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Dolon

I want themes for Asha platform in the next update.
Please use plain text.