Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Asha chat app

Registered Member
aszsha

Asha chat app

From what i understand, the Asha 302 should have a chat app available in Menu->Messaging ->More, but mine doesn't seem to. Does the default app pack differ between regions? I got my asha 302 in romania.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

Re: Asha chat app

read here  chat  Its also possible there maybe a regional issue.

If  i have helped at all a click on the white star below would be nice thanks.

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
aszsha

Re: Asha chat app

well... precisely. i've tried that already, but what i'm saying is that the app isn't there. can't place a shortcut for it either, as it does not seem to be on the device at all. i was just curios whether i could get it to appear. it would be very useful to me, as you can have it running in the background. and all 3rd party chat apps i've found don't really work for me.
Please use plain text.