Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia Asha 201 does not startup after updating

Registered Member
Omarfreddy1

Asha does not start after update

[ Edited ]

My asha200 browser won't start up after i upgraded it, what do i do?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Re: Asha does not start after update

Remove the Battery for a couple of minutes, Insert, switch the phone ON and check again..

Else, Factory reset the phone and then check...(Refer Pg.34 of the User_Guide )

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
livebloxx

Nokia Asha 201 does not startup after updating

Hi people,

I have a Nokia Asha 201 and just updated that to version 11.56, after the update was "finished" it said "phone is restarting", I left it like that for about 30 minutes (which I think is to long) after that I got a Windows message telling me that the "Hardware ID is missing" and I noticed that the Asha 201 kept blinking it's LED.

I disconnected the phone, removed the battery and tried to turn it on, nothing. LED are flashing, and they keep flashing. Meaning something went wrong with the update and due to that I am unbale to re-connect the phone again.

I also have a Nokia Asha 200 (dual sim), same update, but this one worked just fine, after 15 minutes everything works as it should be (here aso Windows gave the message "Hardware Is Missing" though.

Anyone got some tips, trick or ideas to assist me with this?

Thankx people, hope to see a responds from you :-D 

NOKIA CONNECTING PEOPLE
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Re: Nokia Asha 201 does not startup after updating

Sorry..but being an S40 device the options are very much limited. If you have already tried the Batter Out suggestion without success, you need to visit Nokia Care for further assistance.

Please use plain text.