Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Asking for help regarding bluetooth connectivity

Registered Member
tarikfarooq

Asking for help regarding bluetooth connectivity

[ Edited ]

Hi everybody, I am using Nokia 5610. These days I am facing a problem with it. Whenever I try to send or receive any data through bluetooth, it shows a message of connectivity failed. I have been facing this problem since last 10 days. Suggestions required to solve this problem.

Thanks.

Moderator note: Personal informations are not allowed on this Forum. (Full name removed).The post was also edited, a more appropriate subject is provided.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Re:Asking for help regarding bluetooth connectivity

[ Edited ]

Is the Bluetooth getting enabled ? Do you see the Icon coming up in the display when you activate it. Refer Pg. 15 and 32 of the User Guide and also confirm Phone's visibility is not Hidden. Checked if the device you want to connect is already under Paired devices list ...

Also, check whether your device is uptodate, Download and install the latest Nokia Suite and check this. 

If you still have the problem , you may need to visit Nokia Care to get the device inspected for any issue related to the Hardware ...

Moderator's notes: The post was edited. A more appropriate subject is provided.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
tarikfarooq

Re: Re:Asking for help regarding bluetooth connectivity

[ Edited ]

Thanks for your reply. As per your suggestion, I went through your given link and tried to apply this but nothing happened . Should I go to nokia care now?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Re: Re:Asking for help regarding bluetooth connectivity

Yes..Most probably a Hardware issue that needs to be attended by Nokia Care technician ...

Please use plain text.