Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Auto Shutdown

ELYK

Auto Shutdown

how can i solved this I have many problems:
1. My internet shows conflicting apps and i cant use it anymore
2. My social cant use it says invalid app.
3. And if go to Apps-- and press my apps my phone will automatically shutdown.. Help me T.T my phone is asha 302
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
singhnsk

Re: Auto Shutdown

Many problems there. The best solution you have is to get the firmware re-flashed and for that you need to visit a Nokia Care Center.
Please use plain text.
ELYK

where can i get that firmware anyway?
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
singhnsk

Nokia Care will do all that for you. End Users have nothing to do with the firmwares, so access to that is not provided. You just need to submit your phone there and collect it back after the time period they provide you :smileyhappy: Please note that if your phone is out of warranty, they'll charge you for the service.
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
emilygreen

Please use plain text.