Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: C3-00 - Chat app

Registered Member
chatproblem

C3-00 - Chat app

[ Edited ]

Hi i have problem with my chat on my Nokia c3 00. anytime i open the chat it says click below and get the latest chat version. And anytime i click it .it says re trying request (1) and re trying request(2) then a message apears saying check ur phone connection and i have check and changes many times but it still doesnt work . So can u pls help me with this?thank u

Moderator's note: A new thread & title has been created for this post.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

[ Edited ]

hi mate, a number of Nokia services have shut down over the years so i would say this one of these, and that it prompting an update to download is probably a broken link. there is nothing that can be done about this unfortunately.

Moderator's note: We have provided a subject-related title to help other forum users easily view and respond to this post.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Community Manager
tiny_chef

Re: my chat

[ Edited ]
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
Abi99

@chatproblem which network operator do you use, in which country?

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
chatproblem

Im from Ghana and i use airtel as my network. Thanks
Please use plain text.