Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Calendar Anniversary date Synhchronization Problem...

sammchaudhari1

Calendar Anniversary date Synhchronization Problem Asha 202 .

Problem : 

I have recently updated my Phone Software & PC Suite , All the anniversary date in my calendar are removed .

Previously I was able to see them in Calendar . Now in calendar those dates are not there. They are still there in NOKIA PC Suite application.

I have NOKIA Asha 202 below are its configuration .

Version: 20.52

Variant:  268.01

RM 834

PC Suite: 3.7.22

Previous Phone Software Version : 20.48 (Not sure exactly)

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
Srikanthsd

Re: Calendar Anniversary date Synhchronization Problem Asha 202 .

You may give this a try.
If you have some calender events on your pc suite then try to synchronise them with microsoft outlook on your pc first.

Click on syncronization on PC suite main app and select outlook(You need to open outlook before this and set it up for use).

After syncing calendar, contacts etc, open Nokia suite, select sync-sync now-calendar and tasks.
Now check whether they are synced to your phone or not.

Hope this helps.

-------------------If this post helped you, click on accept as solution.------------------
-----------------------------Appreciate by clicking on white star.----------------------------
Please use plain text.