Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Can't connect to internet using Nokia PC Suite - 6...

Chris01
Accepted Solution

Can't connect to internet using Nokia PC Suite - 6600 Fold

I have successfully downloaded Nokia PC Suite to my Laptop, but I can't connect to the internet. Any suggestions please?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

Re: Can't connect to internet using Nokia PC Suite - 6600 Fold

I don't know what device you are using here, but you must have your reasons for not utilising OVI Suite.

Happy to have helped forum with a Support Ratio = 42.5

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
raildev

[ Edited ]

I am using nokia 5233 and I have also installed pc suite on my laptop but whenever I connect my mobile phone it gets not connected ,please help me.

Moderator's Note:

Personal details removed by a moderator. We kindly ask you not to share your personal contact details or your phone's IMEI number publicly on this forum. This is for your personal safety and privacy.

Please use plain text.
Chris01

The manual said PC Suite. I didn't realsie I could use OVI Suite. Should I download that. I This is all a bit new to me but  so far I have connected C to mobile via cable and downloaded PC Suite to my PC.Also,  my mobile mentioned Packet data - what is that please

Please use plain text.
Professor
pudu

not sure about where you are or on what sp but best solution is to enete access point mannually.

In pcsuite, click on connect to the internet (right top icon)
Click on setting (spanner ion next to connct/disconnect)
Click on next since pcsuite should detect your phone
Click configure mannually
leave every feild blank except access point. this access point is in connectivity-destination-internet or you may call your sp and ask them what access point name should be used
after entering this access point, clik next and ok.

now click on connect.

also when you connect your phone in pcsuite mode a dialup connection will create in network connction folder in your pc automatically.
right click on it and click CONNECT

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
prince707

I am using x2-02. And i have pc suite installed in my pc. When i try to connect my phone via cable connection, it doesn't to find my device. What can i do?
Please use plain text.