Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Re: Certificate not on phone or sim Nokia 5130 Xpr...

Community Manager
tiny_chef

Re: Certificate not on phone or sim Nokia 5130 Xpress musice & Nokia 2700 classic

nizams14 wrote:

Hi all I'm trying to install a signed version of Opera Mini and some other apps on my Nokia s40 cell phone but am getting the message "certificate not on phone or sim. so now what can i do for using signed apps on my mbile...???

Check this: http://discussions.nokia.com/t5/Pool-of-Knowledge/Certificate-not-on-phone-or-SIM-for-S40-phones/td-...

Final Banner
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
shyamashastri

Re: Certificate not on phone or sim Nokia 5130 Xpress musice

[ Edited ]

Not cartificate phon or sim
5130c-2
Tell me

Moderator's Note: This post was edited as part of the message which is not in English was removed because we are unable to support the language.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
lovelove07

Moderator's notes: Phone number removed. We don't recommend users to share their personal details in an open forum.

hi 

hi sir my mobil is 5130 when i change simcard my mobil need securty card plz told me what i do

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
shrijit

The process described in the post doesn't work! :crying:

It still shows 'certificate not on phone or sim'.

Seems like I will have to go to a care point.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
shrijit

Competent Nokia tech support staff people - Is it possible to solve this certificate problem without going to a care point.

ps: the care point is far from my place, takes a lot of time to reach there and lots of time is wasted in travelling.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Kidofish

[ Edited ]

Guys can u please help me get my phone certificates please send me them on this mail 

Moderator's Note: The email address was edited out. Please do not publish personal information in a public forum.

Please use plain text.
musica

Please have a read through link and follow them to possibly solve the concern that you have: http://discussions.nokia.com/t5/Pool-of-Knowledge/Certificate-not-on-phone-or-SIM-for-S40-phones/td-...

Final Banner
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
shjais

I have same problem ,when i am installing any game or app from ovi store. Please resolve my problem.
Please use plain text.
musica

Hi, @shjais. We assume you are using the same model of phone, correct? Have you tried performing the troubleshooting steps and the possible solutions provided in this thread?

Final Banner
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Gideon4god

i need to download nokia certificate
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
Abi99

[ Edited ]

We do not know any trick to solve this without a computer. Therefore, does this help?

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Mani280

I have same prblm to nokia 5130.
Any app download in apps store this problem can occur pls give me a solution
Please use plain text.
Community Manager
poochini21

[ Edited ]

Hi Mani280,

Welcome to the forum! :cathappy:

Have you already tried the steps recommended by @musica or @Abi99? In case you miss them, try checking this links: Certificate not on phone or SIM - for S40 phonesNokia Browser Conflict. Aside from these, make sure that the phone's date and time settings are correct.

If these links don't answer your concern, provide us more details about the issue so the community can look for other possible fixes.

We'll wait for your response. :cathappy:

Final Banner
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
iazhasnat4j4

I also,when i download any java apps or any file i noticed that my phone have no certificate.i restore my phone but i could not work it. Pls a confirm suggetion
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
yusluv60

I need certificate on my nokia 5130c-2
Please use plain text.