Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Connection problems with my Asha 300

JessicaThumen

Connection problems with my Asha 300

Hello!

I connect to the internet through my SIM-card and now i have had a few symbols on my display that wont go away. It's a "G" and a Star like symbol. I just got a "message" saying that something happend on my facebook page, and now that star symbol womt go away. I ahve checked my facebook, i have turned the phone on and off, i took out the SIM-card and battery and restarted the phone, But no, It's still there.. Does this mean that i am connected to the internet all the time? Wont that cost me a fortune?!

PLEASE HELP!!!

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
singhnsk

Do you have Notification app present on your phone? If its there, open it and check out the notifications. The icon will go away thereafter.
Please use plain text.
Sage
Aniefiok

The "G" indicates that GPRS is available,if it's in a white box,it shows that you are connected to the internet.
Nokia is the best!!!
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
urgent

'G/E/H' symbol will be always displayed if packet data connection is selected as always online and phone has got service provide signal/tower in it.
Please use plain text.
eileen510

Connection problems with my Asha 302

Hi, i'm having a similar problem. I cannot connect to yahoo messenger on my nokia phone, but i can read my emails. I can also access youtube and facebook. HELP!

Please use plain text.