Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Contact Service error in 7210c Supernova

Registered Member
clooney
Accepted Solution

Contact Service error in 7210c Supernova

Hi guys out there,

I am facing the issue as per subject. Im not sure whether its caused by defective chip/software in the phone. It happened when I removed the battery and put in back. Till that, it was working fine.  The phone fell down quite few times and I believe something has been broken. It was working fine until I removed the battery and put in back. So, can this be repaired?

Any idea of the cost? Or any other suggestion on this type of error? Can the existing details such as number, messages, notes retrieved from the phone prior to reset it?

Please advice.

Thank you in advanced.

Rgds, Clooney - perak, Malaysia.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

Re: Contact Service error in 7210c Supernova

1. My phone displays ”Contact Service”.

The message ”Contact Service” indicates that there may an internal problem with the phone. The following steps may help resolve the issue or give some indication as to the source of the problem:

Remove and re-insert the battery according to the instructions in the user guide.
Remove and re-insert the SIM card according to the instructions in the user guide.
If your phone has a memory card, remove and re-insert it.
If your phone still displays the message, please bring it to the nearest Nokia care point for inspection.

If  i have helped at all a click on the white star below would be nice thanks.

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
clooney

I just did that and i believe i need to take it to Nokia Care Centre:smileysad:

thanks man!

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

Your welcome.

If  i have helped at all a click on the white star below would be nice thanks.

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.