Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Copying contacts to Sim on Nokia 6500c...

Registered Member
JLW81

Copying contacts to Sim on Nokia 6500c...

Hi all...

The screen broke on my 6500c so can't see a thing, I put my sim into my new phone but no contacts came up. I then put my sim back into my broken 6500c and connected it toNokia PC Suite but for some reason only 17 contacts came up when I have a lot more,does that mean the rest are stored on my sim card? If so,does anyone have step by step instructions to copy contacts to the sim? :smileyhappy:

Cheers,

Julie

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
Fender77

Re: Copying contacts to Sim on Nokia 6500c...

If your contacts are stored to your simcard, I would believe that they would show up on your new phone.

On my n97/5800 you can go to: contacts->options->settings->contacts to display-> and set sim memory to be showed or both sim and phone memory.
Unlimited Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire
Please use plain text.