Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: DOWNLOADED VIDEOS CANNOT PLAY IN NOKIA ASHA 20...

Sonskie

DOWNLOADED VIDEOS CANNOT PLAY IN NOKIA ASHA 202

Sir,

why does i can't play downloaded youtube videos(already converted) in my nokia asha 202 i am a user of the said handset last 2 months ago and it said that its not allowed to play the video by the way i tried to play mp4 and gp3 format videos. i converted it from youtubedownloader software ... can u pls help me?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
adrianhughes

Re: DOWNLOADED VIDEOS CANNOT PLAY IN NOKIA ASHA 202

hi mate,

please read this article, as it may be able to assist you: http://discussions.nokia.com/t5/Pool-of-Knowledge/What-to-do-if-video-does-not-play-well-on-your-pho...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.