Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Re: Disable creating secure connection in nokia as...

Justine007
Accepted Solution

Disable creating secure connection in nokia asha 306

I updated nokia browser recently. Now when I connect to internet it show "creating secure connection". How to disable it? Thanks.
Sage
Sijin

Re: Disable creating secure connection in nokia asha 306

You cant disable this feature.. in fact there is no need for that..

You cant browse the web securely without such a connection.. Check your date in your device.. sometimes error in date will affect the secure connection.....

bboyjunbert

How to check date settings in my device to create secure connection?thanks

Ex-Moderator (Retired)
emilygreen

Hi bboyjunbert

Thank you for posting and welcome to Nokia forum! :Cool:

Are you referring to Time and date settings of your phone? If yes here are the steps to check the date and time of your phone:

1) Menu

2) Settings

3) Date and time

If my post helped you, please don't forget to click on the "White Star" and if it resolved your issue click on "Accept as Solution" :smileywink:

Nokia Lumia 920 Nokia Asha 308 Nokia 808 PureView 
bibi17

hi! I just bought Nokia Asha 306 when i tried to go to "Internet" it says "Creating secure connection", I'm connected to wifi and I already check my dates and time as what you said. but still. can you help me please:squint:

akostadinov_

Not sure, I have the same problem with my father's asha 210. I'm suspecting the operator has disabled wifi somehow and am going one of the next days to go to them and check it. With mobile data enabled currently browser is using the mobile data but not wifi. when I go to OTA update, wifi seems to work without issues. So perhaps you may also have something locked by your greedy network operator who sold you the phone.