Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Display own number on Nokia 2610???

Registered Member

Display own number on Nokia 2610???

I bought my son a Nokia 2610 and went online to sign him up and just as they displayed his new phone number, I accidently closed out the screen and I can't continue the activation process without entering his phone number.

I can't for the life of me figure out how to make this phone display it's own number, it is NOT under "Names" in the contact section.

Any advice would be great!!!

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

Re: Display own number on Nokia 2610???

of course the phone number won't be displayed, if you bought the phone the phone number for your SIM card should be in the box or on the SIM card packet. if you are referring to the IMEI number, this can be found by typing *#06# in the standby menu of the phone.

If you found this or someone's comments helpful or like what that person has to say, please give some Kudos to their post!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Sage
gadgetdude

You can try *#100# [SEND] - This works on Vodafone.

Gadget

Remember to mark all correctly answered questions as Solved. A forum is only as great as the sum of its parts, together we will prevail.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

Hi

If the phone works then sit with a friend and phone him on his mobile and read your number off his display when it rings

regards

Please use plain text.