Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Error (006) in Nokia Asha 200

PhilKaJo

Error (006) in Nokia Asha 200

Hello there,

Am getting this error whenever Iam trying to browse.

I got the right GPRS settings;got them automatically from my Mobile Service Provider.

Bought a data package(MBS) for browsing but whenever I try to browse using the Nokia Browser,

I get this error ;Please check your connection and try again. (006)

Did a soft reset and re-got GPRS settings but still all in vain.

What should I do?

I need help!

Thank you!

Please use plain text.
Sage
Aniefiok

Re: Error (006) in Nokia Asha 200

Try another service provider.
Nokia is the best!!!
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
Srikanthsd

Re: Error (006) in Nokia Asha 200

Make sure that your access point is correct, call your customer care from a different number so that they can assist you in finding whats wrong with the phone.

Or

If you know the access point correctly then note it down and add a custom access point in personal config settings in settings and add access point name in bearer settings-packet data access pt and add the same acceas point name into connectivity-packet data-packet data settings-edit access point-packet data acc pt.

Activate both access points in connectivity as well as in confuguratuon and everything should work fine.

-------------------If this post helped you, click on accept as solution.------------------
-----------------------------Appreciate by clicking on white star.----------------------------
Please use plain text.