Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Forgot the 5310 XP music security code.

Registered Member
Accepted Solution

Forgot the 5310 XP music security code.

Can some one help me how I can reset my nokia 5310 express music phone's security code. Because I don't remember it.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Emperor
psychomania

Re: Forgot the 5310 XP music security code.

Sorry but there is nothing that anyone can do to help you here.

The only people that can reset security codes are nokia care points.  Give your nearest one a call.

Care points/service centres and repair info:

UKEuropeAsia-PacificUSA
CanadaMiddle East and Africa

Elsewhere: Click here, select your country, go to the support section, then select repair. 

Please use plain text.
Registered Member

5310 express music games

Hi,

my phones games have been deleted some how. now i'm unable to get them back. like city and snake. can any one help me how i can get those game back.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

Re: 5310 express music games

If it is possible, reinstall the current firmware on your phone (using Ovi Suite). This may not work though (or you may not be able to reinstall your current firmware, I can't quite remember off the top of my head), so another option may be to visit your local Nokia Care Centre and ask at the same time about retrieving those games. This is an issue that seems to be similar to the missing calculator that some users report after upgrading to a newer firmware, and then the calculator reappears in the newest firmware. 

If you found this or someone's comments helpful or like what that person has to say, please give some Kudos to their post!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.