Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Panel

Advisor
scooby56
Accepted Solution

Front cover.

Hi all,

I have recently bought a 2nd hand E71 phone along with a new front cover. How do I change the slightly scratched front cover on the phone. The tools that came with it are a small green disc and small screwdriver (type tool).

Also there are 27 entries in Yahoo, how do I delete these. I have used options + delete on them, but they are still in the phone.

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

Re: Front cover.

replacing covers cant be discussed here it voids warranty also
you can check google on the other hand for help
what entries in yahoo do you mean is this bookmarks

If  i have helped at all a click on the white star below would be nice thanks.

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.
Advisor
scooby56

No not bookmarks, they look like emails.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

to delete emails you need to be connected to the net or wipe the phone clean if you just got it with a hard reset

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.
Advisor
scooby56

Thanks for your reply but I would have thought that as the phone I have bought was 2nd hand it would be out of warranty.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

no this does not mean itsout of warranty it depends how old it is

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
xtremechets22

Panel

Hi Friends

Anyone can guide me where i can get a N78 panel. I have asked in lots of stores, plz gide me.

jimmyireland wrote:
to delete emails you need to be connected to the net or wipe the phone clean if you just got it with a hard reset

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

your best of asking a local nokia care centre
or an official nokia retailer but it will need to be sent in to be done professionally

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
PrasantKumar

I am having Nokia C5 and accidentally the front glass screen of the panel got a crack.  The rest of the panel is fine.  I tool it to the Nokia Care and they said they can change the entire panel if I want and they cannot the change only the front panel for 1900 and I decied to not to change and buy a new phone instead, and bought xperia ray. I don't understand why do I need to buy the complete panel when I need only front panel.  This has been a chronic problem with Nokia.  I hope they look into this and make their spare parts more reasonable to buy.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

@ PrasantKumar - You MAY be right.. but just for the benefit of users, can you pl. check with the Care center of your Xperia that for a similar issue with it what part will need to be changed the entire panel or only the front ?

Please use plain text.